ASCO 2013: Weekend Presentation Review (3rd June).
Review the key highlights from this weekend’s presentations at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting (ASCO), using this complimentary Analysis Update from our intelligence partners at BioMedTracker.
Download this Update to receive:
< An expert review of study data from 16 key presentations
- T-VEC for Melanoma
- BMS-936558 for Melanoma
- Avastin for Melanoma
- Lambrolizumab for Melanoma
- Tivantinib for Colorectal Cancer
- Olaparib for Ovarian Cancer
- Votrient for Ovarian Cancer
- Ibrutinib for Indolent Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
- (DLBCL), and Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- RG7446 for Solid Tumors
- Afinitor for Breast Cancer
- Mesupron for Breast Cancer
- Nexavar for Thyroid Cancer
- Avastin for Cervical Cancer
- Cilengitide for Brain Cancer (malignant glioma; AA and GBM)
- Avastin for Brain Cancer (malignant glioma; AA and GBM)
< An overview of the current and future potential of predictive biomarkers and companion diagnostics referenced at the event.
Please stay in touch with us for further ASCO updates over the coming days. For additional information about BioMedTracker’s coverage of this event, or our oncology analysis in general, please contact our team.
The Datamonitor Healthcare Team