Podcast: ASCO 2013 – Analyst expectations.
As this year’s American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting (ASCO) in Chicago draws to a close, our expert intelligence partners from SCRIP and BiomedTracker evaluate the anticipated discussions and findings in this podcast.
Key discussion points include:
- Overall themes from the upcoming meeting
- The excitement surrounding anti-PD therapies and the competitive landscape
- New drugs for CLL including idelalisib (Gilead) and obinutuzumab (Roche)
- Likelihood of T-VEC approval for melanoma
Your expert hosts for this session:
- Robert Jeng, Ph.D – Analyst, BiomedTracker
- Brett Chase – US Companies Editor – Scrip Intelligence
Thank you for listening. For any questions regarding this podcast, or our oncology analysis in general, please contact our team.