COPD – Forecast.
By Natasha Spiller, Analyst
10 June 2014
I am an Analyst at Datamonitor Healthcare. After joining the company in 2012, I have produced analysis across a number o...
Read full bio
The launch of once-daily inhalers and the abundance of pipeline products emerging in the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) market will counteract generic launches and maintain market growth. Datamonitor Healthcare uses a patient based forecast to size the COPD market across the US, Japan and five major EU markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK) over 2013-22.
What do you get from this report?
- Explore how pipeline products and generic inhalers will influence and compete within the market, allowing you to plan for the future.
- Access in-depth analysis of marketed and pipeline products, over the forecast period to determine the impact on your market share or how this could influence where you position yourself.
- Compare the sales of eight key drug classes, such as R3G3 Anticholiner Plain Inhaler, for the US, Japan and five major EU markets, enabling you to ascertain your standing within the market.
Key questions answered
- How will different novel fixed-dose combination products contribute to market growth over 2013-2022?
- What impact will generic versions of Spiriva, Advair and Symbicort have on key marketed brands?
- How will new product launches from GlaxoSmithKline, Boehringer Ingelheim and Novartis compete within the market?
|Drug List:||Key Companies:|