Dyslipidemia- Marketed Drugs Update.
- In-depth analysis of key marketed drugs for dyslipidemia across the US, Japan, and five major EU markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK)
- Includes new clinical data and provides a comparative evaluation of clinical and commercial drug attributes to determine competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Crestor is the commercially dominant brand in the dyslipidemia market. While Crestor retains market exclusivity, the sales of its main competitor Lipitor have suffered from generic erosion.
- Generic versions of branded prescription omega-3 drugs will soon reach the market. Lovaza’s revenue is at risk while Vascepa will struggle to establish market position.
- Drugs employing novel therapeutic approaches for the treatment of homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia have entered the market. Juxtapid has quickly established superiority over competing drug Kynamro in this orphan disease indication.
|> Subscribe||> Demo|
Posted in Metabolic.