Podcast: EASL 2013 Review – Insights on next-gen Hepatitis C treatments.
Following this year’s International Liver Congress in Amsterdam, join our analysts to examine the latest issues surrounding the development of next-generation treatments for Hepatitis C.
Key discussion points include:
- Gilead’s impressive study results for oral hepatitis C treatments sofosbuvir and ledipasvir
- The competitive implications of these results for leading competitors such as AbbVie and Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Updates from other leading company presentations, including insights on Merck’s protease inhibitor MK-5172
- Safety concerns that are currently linked to developmental products
- Additional analysis of LONESTAR 8 week data for sofosbuvir
Your hosts for this session:
- Brett Chase – US Companies Editor, SCRIP Intelligence
- Edny Inui (Ph.D) – Analyst, BioMedTracker
- Michael Haydock (BA) – Analyst – Datamonitor Healthcare
Thank you for listening. For any questions regarding this podcast, or our HCV analysis in general, please contact our team.