Hemophilia – Forecast.
By Natasha Spiller, Analyst
10 June 2014
I am an Analyst at Datamonitor Healthcare. After joining the company in 2012, I have produced analysis across a number o...
Read full bio
The launch of Biogen Idec and Sobi’s long-acting therapies for hemophilia A and B will affect the position of Baxter, Bayer and Pfizer’s market- leading therapies. Datamonitor Healthcare’s patient based forecast, explores the branded recombinant therapies, plasma-derived therapies, and pipeline products for the treatment of hemophilia across the US, Japan and five major EU markets (France, Germany, Italy, Sapain, and the UK).
What do you get from this report?
- An overview of the hemophilia market across the US, Japan and five major EU markets, deepening your understanding of how and why the hemophilia market is predicted to grow by $2bn in 2023
- Understand the impact of long-acting recombinant factor VIII and factor IX therapies on current treatments for hemophilia A and B, ensuring you eliminate potential threats and optimise opportunities, both now and in the future
- Access individual forecasts of key marketed and pipeline drugs, enabling you to benchmark against the most successful treatments, increasing your chances of success
Key questions answered
- What is the value of the hemophilia market and how is this set to change over the next ten years?
- What are the key contributors to the growth in the US hemophilia market, and how will this compare to Japan and the five major EU markets?
- Which product will become the leading recombinant fVIII therapy by 2023?
- How will hemophilia therapy change following a surge in the number of treatment options?
|Drug List:||Companies Mentioned:|