Hepatocellular Cancer – Forecast.
By Joseph Hedden, Senior Analyst
2 May 2014
I am an analyst at Datamonitor Healthcare, having previously completed a PhD in Structural and Molecular Biology at Univ...
Read full bio
Datamonitor Healthcare has used a patient-based forecasting methodology to explore the branded hepatocellular cancer markets in the US, Japan and five major EU markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK)
What do you get from this module?
- Overview current and future market dynamics from 2013-22.
- Explore the impact of novel pipeline agents on the branded hepatocellular cancer market.
- Gain an understanding of how Nexavar patent expiries will affect HCC market value.
- Compare market size between the US, Japan and five major EU markets over 2013-22.
Key questions answered
- Which drugs have the largest commercial potential in the emerging second-line treatment setting?
- Which HCC brand will be the most valuable in 2022?
- What markets will be most affected by generic erosion of branded Nexavar sales?
- Why will the HCC market in Japan remain less valuable than the US HCC market despite Japan having the highest incidence of HCC?