Hepatocellular Cancer – Pipeline.
By Joseph Hedden, Senior Analyst
23 May 2014
I am an analyst at Datamonitor Healthcare, having previously completed a PhD in Structural and Molecular Biology at Univ...
Read full bio
The intensive development of second-line candidates reflects the high level of unmet need in the hepatocellular cancer treatment landscape. Datamonitor Healthcare has reviewed the candidates that are in development for hepatocellular cancer across the US, Japan and the five major EU markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK) to provide you with detailed analyses of late-stage pipeline drugs.
What do you get from this module?
- Gain key insight regarding late-stage pipeline drugs in development for the treatment of hepatocellular cancer in the US, Japan and five major EU markets.
- Compare clinical and commercial drug attributes of late-stage candidates to determine competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Explore how the late stage pipeline candidates are attempting to target the unmet needs in this market.
- Find out what drugs have failed clinical trials in this difficult-to-treat disease, and why companies decided to terminate drug development.
Key questions answered
- Which drugs targeting the second-line setting have the largest commercial potential, and why?
- What ingenuitive approaches are companies using to target intermediate-stage HCC patients, who currently have no pharmacological treatment options?
- Which type of therapy dominates the hepatocellular cancer pipeline?