HER2- positive breast cancer – Pipeline.
By Dominique Fontanilla, Senior Analyst
2 May 2014
I joined Datamonitor Healthcare’s disease team in 2014 having previously worked as a biochemistry postdoctoral fellow ...
Read full bio
The treatment market for HER2- positive breast cancer is overcrowded and well- established but a number of unmet needs remain. This module from Datamonitor Healthcare explores the clinical candidates undergoing development for the treatment of HER2-positive breast cancer across the US, Japan and five major EU markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK).
What do you get from this module?
- Gain an overview of the late-stage clinical candidates in development for the treatment of HER2- positive breast cancer.
- Understand the challenges which face these pipeline candidates as they enter the HER2 positive breast cancer market and try to gain uptake
- Explore how these pipeline candidates are attempting to address unmet needs in the HER2 positive breast cancer market.
Key questions answered
- What drugs are in late stage development for the treatment of human epidermal growth factor 2 (HER2) overexpressing breast cancers?
- How do pipeline drugs compare on key clinical and commercial metrics to their competitors already on the market?
- With several blockbusters already in the market, how will the pipeline candidates maximize their commercial potential?
- Which unmet needs and niche populations are the pipeline candidates attempting to address and target?