Malignant Melanoma – Forecast.
By Aine Slowey, Lead Analyst
16 May 2014
I am the Lead Analyst for cardiovascular and metabolic diseases at Datamonitor Healthcare. I have a DPhil in Organic Che...
Read full bio
The branded melanoma market in the US and five major EU markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK) will experience significant growth from 2013-22. Datamonitor Healthcare has used a patient based forecast to consider the continued use of Yervoy, Zelboraf, Mekinist and Tafinlar in the US and five major EU markets. The impact of the approval of novel pipeline agents on the branded melanoma market is also discussed.
What do you get from this module?
- Understand the factors influencing the melanoma drugs sales in the US and five major EU markets, allowing you to plan for the future.
- Explore country specific drug treatment rates, enabling you to get a comprehensive view of the differences in the market.
- Have an advantage over competition through the inclusion of key marketed and pipeline product forecasts.
Key questions answered
- How much will the branded melanoma market grow between 2013-22?
- What factors will contribute to the growth of the branded melanoma market?
- How many drugs are forecasted to gain approval for the treatment of melanoma? And how will these drugs affect the market dynamic?
- How will pipeline therapies fare against current marketed drugs once they are approved?