NEW REPORT: 2015 Big Pharma Outlook.
By Ali Al-Bazergan, Lead Analyst
30 June 2015
I am the Lead Analyst of the company analysis team at Datamonitor Healthcare, based in the London office. I focus on tra...
Read full bio
Big Pharma is poised for growth due to strong launch portfolios, the availability of high-potential pipeline assets, and companies’ sharpened focus on high-performing markets. By delving deeper into drivers of strategy, revenue trends, and therapy area focus, this analysis is vital to understanding how the industry will navigate headwinds to steer towards robust growth.
This report is now available to purchase online, just click on the button below.
Or the take a sneak peek fill out the adjacent form to read through the table of contents and a few sample pages from the report for FREE >>
- Big Pharma peer set prescription drug sales is forecast to grow to $499bn by 2024 at a CAGR of 1.3%.
- #1 Company 2024: Novartis sustains top ranking in prescription drug sales out to 2024.
- Most Valuable Product: Humira will continue to be the largest selling product in 2024 with global sales forecast to be $11bn.
- Most Lucrative Therapy Area: Endocrine, metabolic, and genetic disorders will supplant oncology.
- Pipeline Launch Analysis: Launch portfolio is set to add $119bn in revenues out to 2024.
- Most Valuable Company Pipeline: Merck & Co will add pipeline revenues of $18.9bn out to 2024.
- Most Valuable Pipeline products: Top 30 dominated by dyslipidemia, oncology, and diabetes treatments.
- Expiry Analysis: Products that expire in 2015 will have the largest decline of $23bn out to 2024.
Posted in Company analysis.