Oncology Overview – Marketed drugs.
By Colin White, Lead Analyst
2 May 2014
I am the Lead Analyst for Oncology at Datamonitor Healthcare. I joined Datamonitor in 2009, having previously worked as ...
Read full bio
The past two years have witnessed the approval of a large number of targeted therapies in oncology. High incidence cancers such as breast cancer and lung cancer continue to attract the most R & D interest; however drug developers have been exploring alternative market entry strategies. Datamonitor healthcare has explored the key marketed brands in oncology in the US, Japan and five major EU markets.
What do you get from this module?
- Understand key marketed brands in the oncology space.
- Access an overview of some of the key drug classes in oncology.
- Compare the clinical and commercial features of the brands, in the whole of oncology across all approved indications.
Key questions answered
- What are some of the key marketed brands in oncology?
- What indications are the drugs approved for?
- What are their main competitors in each indication?
- What are the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for these drugs?