Podcast: Alzheimer’s Association 2013 (AAIC) – Analyst expectations.
Join our experts to understand what to expect from Boston’s annual Alzheimer’s Association International Conference (AAIC), as a number of companies, most notably Lilly and Merck and Co., present study data for experimental treatments.
Key discussion points include:
- Lilly’s continued tests for experimental treatment solanezumab, following it’s failure to meet study goals in previous trials.
- Merck & Co. tests for BACE inhibitor, MK-8931 that have raised some concerns over safety.
- How the Alzheimer’s sector is evolving into a high-risk, high-reward proposition for drug companies.
Your expert hosts for this session:
- Brett Chase – Companies Editor, Scrip Intelligence
- Edny Inui – Scientific Analyst, BioMedTracker
For any questions regarding this podcast, or our alzheimer’s analysis in general, please contact our team.