Podcast: American Diabetes Association 2013 – Expert Preview.
Join our experts to understand what to expect from Chicago’s annual gathering of the American Diabetes Association on 21st June, as a number of companies present study data for experimental diabetes treatments.
Key discussion points include:
• The prospects for Eli Lilly‘s experimental drug dulagultide, following April’s positive late-stage study results
• The potential of Sanofi’s investigational new insulin U300
• The implications for the competitive positioning of leading diabetes players including:
Novo Nordisk, Merck & Co., Bristol-Myers Squibb, AstraZeneca and Boehringer Ingelheim
Your expert hosts for this session:
- Brett Chase – Companies Editor, Scrip Intelligence
- Sebastian Heinzmann– Analyst, Datamonitor Healthcare
Thank you for listening. For any questions regarding this podcast, or our diabetes analysis in general, please contact our team.