Podcast: Post ASCO 2013 Review.
New drug class impresses at ASCO 2013
Following this year’s American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting (ASCO) in Chicago, join experts from Scrip Intelligence and Datamonitor Healthcareto review some of the key event findings and highlights, including a new class of cancer drugs that harness the immune system.
Key discussion points include:
- Key companies to watch in future oncology drug development
- Trends and events that can be anticpated in over the next few months
- Anti-PD drugs – what can we expect from this promising new class?
- What is the potential for combining anti-PD drugs with ohter therapies?
Your expert hosts for this session:
- Brett Chase – US Companies Editor – Scrip Intelligence
- James Wade – Senior Analyst, Datamonitor Healthcare
Thank you for listening. For any questions regarding this podcast, or our oncology analysis in general, please contact our team.