Podcast: Real World Evidence – The future of demonstrating drug value?
Join our experts to find out what Real World Evidence is, and why it's so important...
Real world evidence has shown the potential to demonstrate a drug’s value, but numerous obstacles need to be overcome before it can be used widely.
Join our experts to understand what exactly real world evidence is and what all the buzz is about.
Key discussion points include:
- What is real-world evidence?
- What are the challenges of collecting real world evidence?
- Who is collecting and using real world evidence?
Your expert hosts for this session:
- Tijana Ignjatovic – Lead Analyst, Market Access, Datamonitor Healthcare
- Melanie Senior – Freelance Writer and Analyst
For any questions regarding this podcast, or our analysis in general, please contact our team.