Type 2 Diabetes – Pipeline.
By Rajan Sharma, Senior Analyst
2 May 2014
I joined Datamonitor Healthcare in late in 2013 after completing a Masters in Pharmacology from the University of Oxford...
Read full bio
The late stage type 2 diabetes pipeline is dominated by candidates from three principal classes. This module explores the type 2 diabetes pipeline across the US, Japan and five major EU markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK).
What do you get from this module?
- Gain an overview of late stage candidates for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- Access an in-depth analysis of the key late stage candidates for type 2 diabetes, including an analyst outlook, SWOT analysis and development overview.
- Understand your competitors through an evaluation of the clinical and commercial potential of late stage candidates.
Key questions answered
- What drugs are in late stage development for diabetes?
- How do pipeline drugs compare on key clinical and commercial metrics to their competitors already on the market?
- How will dulaglutide fare in the GLP-1 agonist market?
- How does Sanofi’s new Lantus formulation compare to its predecessor and class rivals?