Podcast: US Biosimilars Regulation – What now for substitution / interchangeability?
Following a spate of legislation regarding biosimilar substitution and interchangeability, join our analysts to examine the implications for the future of the developing US biosimilars market.
Key discussion points include:
- What does this legislation mean for the future of the biosimilars market?
- How will it shape upcoming legislation and regulatory changes?
- What can we learn from similar legislation that has implemented across Europe?
Your expert hosts for this session:
- John Hodgson – Managing Editor, SCRIP Intelligence
- Rory Bligh – Analyst (Companies), Datamonitor Healthcare
Thank you for listening. For any questions regarding this podcast, or our biosimilars analysis in general, please contact our team.